With Operator level of eXPerience you get a complete embroidery software that can cover many of your embroidery needs and even more. It includes many digitizing and editing tools that allow you to create high quality embroidery designs.
Operator level contains all the features that Pilot have plus the following:
Operator Level features
- Convert Vector artwork into editable embroidery design with only a few clicks and edit them with the new adjustable parameters for each stitch type that this level includes.
- Create embroidery designs with Cross-stitch, Photo-stitch and add sequins to your designs either manually or automatically.
- Make Circular and Rectangular Arrays of your designs in combination with the cloning effect and produce unique embroidery effects.
- More tools that help you in the embroidery creation process are available, like Select/hide by object, color, special function, stitch type, presets, and the ability to use guidelines while digitizing. You can also navigate in the design easily by using the embroidery image map tool.
- More editing tools are added like a simple pattern editor, ability to move/erase outlines of objects, ability to split stitches of objects, drag and drop embroidery re‑sequencing and an outline Node editor that allows you to adjust the shapes of your designs.
- OLE-2 connectivity with any graphic design software that supports this technology (such as CorelDRAW, Microsoft‑Visio, Word, Paint), allows you to incorporate your favorite graphics software’s tools in the digitizing process.
Start your business now using eXPerience 6 Operator Level easily and quickly. Create high quality embroidery design that will return your investment in less than a month helping you to expand your business immediately. If you need more of eXPerience 6 you can move to the next level that is Puncher level.