- Fill areas with sequins by applying styles with sequins. You can even create designs that will contain double sequins automatically or manually.
- Many embroidery designing tools have been added, like advanced color blending for step/piping fills, vector/block/form fills, ability to convert one stitch type to another, ability to add border to objects automatically with satin serial of running stitches, create frill designs and apply any style or pattern to your designs.
- More editing abilities for designs that do not have outlines like .dst files. These are auto density adjustments while resizing, auto smooth uneven stitches, convert step fills to Satin and trace outlines from stitch objects.
- Advanced node Editing abilities and more transformation abilities like "Welding" - "Trimming" - "Intersecting" objects, various object alignment abilities and copying attributes (transformations, stitch type, properties.etc) from one object to the other.
- Create designs with curved directions stitches by applying different envelopes.
- Continuous design preview for multi-head (56 heads) embroidery machines.
- Convert Vector and Bitmap artwork into editable embroidery designs through a wizard dialog that uses many intelligent techniques to produce the best possible embroidery results.