Puncher Level of eXPerience incorporates all the features of Operator level and provides even more to increase the digitizing and editing abilities for better and faster digitizing. The features that this level includes will surely satisfy all embroidery designers.
Puncher Level features
- Fill areas with sequins by applying styles with sequins. You can even create designs that will contain double sequins automatically or manually.
- Many embroidery designing tools have been added, like advanced color blending for step/piping fills, vector/block/form fills, ability to convert one stitch type to another, ability to add border to objects automatically with satin serial of running stitches, create frill designs and apply any style or pattern to your designs.
- More editing abilities for designs that do not have outlines like .dst files. These are auto density adjustments while resizing, auto smooth uneven stitches, convert step fills to Satin and trace outlines from stitch objects.
- Advanced node Editing abilities and more transformation abilities like "Welding" - "Trimming" - "Intersecting" objects, various object alignment abilities and copying attributes (transformations, stitch type, properties.etc) from one object to the other.
- Create designs with curved directions stitches by applying different envelopes.
- Continuous design preview for multi-head (56 heads) embroidery machines.
- Convert Vector and Bitmap artwork into editable embroidery designs through a wizard dialog that uses many intelligent techniques to produce the best possible embroidery results.
With all these features that Puncher Level includes you can expand your Business and cover your customers’ needs quicker and easier. For most demanding customers that will not be satisfied with less than perfect and will want to embroider their design on the most strange material there is Pro level.